Join us for one of our live or virtual events and give yourself the tools to transform your business.
Hi Hypno Stars,
We are excited to have ‘The Game Changer Trainer’ Caryn Bird, from the USA as our esteemed Presenter for our April Meet Up
In this Meet Up, you will learn:
– The secret to the key places where you can find athletes
– Top phrases that coaches love and you can use to get in front of their teams
– How to use a Pre-Talk to insure change in the first session without hypnosis
– Caryn’s signature system to creating the perfect script for each individual high performer
– How to teach an athlete or high performer to THOUGHT-STOP and replace, changing self-doubt into belief.
Caryn Bird is a Professional Hypnotherapist, Performance Mindset Expert, International Speaker and Trainer and the founder of Win With Hypnosis. Caryn empowers therapists to become game-changing Performance Mindset Trainers and is known as a leading mindset expert for athletes and high performers.
Caryn Bird has been helping athletes discover the “champion within” for over 16 years. Through her experience of seeing thousands of athletes and her own personal journey with elite athlete sons, she has developed an entire program teaching the most effective methods, strategies, and techniques to hypnotherapists.
WHERE: Zoom Link to be emailed within 24 hours of Registration
WHEN: Tuesday 06 April AEDT (Melbourne) 10:00 am
Early Bird Rate is $15.00 for first 48 hours after event is released. After that, it will return to the standard rate of $25.00.
Don’t worry about ever missing out on a Meet Up again.
$200 subscription for 12 months – your zoom link will be emailed to you every month.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your zoom call to familiarise yourself
Please ensure your zoom window has your name
Please activate your camera as we want to see you
WHO IS THIS FOR:
– Hypnotherapists who are keen to fastback their business growth from the world’s leading experts.
– Hypnotherapists who are hungry to learn more & want further techniques and skills to enhance their existing skill sets
There will be open discussion around strategies and knowledge sharing so that we can all benefit from each other’s knowledge. Connections will be made, stories told, tips shared and results achieved.
Running a business can be lonely, especially in this new world of social isolation, but it doesn’t have to be. We can help each other, support one another and watch the power of collaborative support.