Join us for one of our live or virtual events and give yourself the tools to transform your business.
Hey HYPNO Stars!
I am so thrilled to announce that Derek Chapman, will be speaking at our next Meet Up on Tuesday 10 November!
Derek Chapman is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Mind Coach, and the Founder of Grimsby Hypnotherapy, a practice dedicated to helping people control their anxiety, fears, and addictions.
He is a practitioner in NLP, Psy-Tap, Time Line Therapy (TLT), and KS, and has helped thousands of clients find happiness. He is a master of mirroring language patterns and uses this skill to create lasting change for his clients.
In this virtual Meet Up, you will learn:
– Experience the Russian Doll Technique® for yourself
– How the best “change” techniques are often developed out of adversity, and how this can be a “game-changer” for your hypnotherapy business
– Easy ways to create “quick wins” with your clients, that will explode your hypnotherapy practice
– How to easily disassociate clients from their issue
WHERE: Zoom Link to be emailed within 24 hours of Registration
WHEN: Tuesday, 10 November 07:00PM AEDT
Early Bird Rate is $15.00 for first week after event is released. After that, it will return to the standard rate of $25.00.
Don’t worry about ever missing out on a Meet Up again. $200 subscription for 12 months. Your zoom link will be emailed to you every month
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your zoom call to familiarise yourself
Please ensure your zoom window has your name
Please activate your camera as we want to see you
WHO IS THIS FOR:
– Hypnotherapists who are keen to fastback their business growth from the world’s leading experts.
– Hypnotherapists who are hungry to learn more & want further techniques and skills to enhance their existing skill sets
There will be open discussion around strategies and knowledge sharing so that we can all benefit from each other’s knowledge. Connections will be made, stories told, tips shared and results achieved.
Running a business can be lonely, especially in this new world of social isolation, but it doesn’t have to be. We can help each other, support one another and watch the power of collaborative support.